You are not logged in.
Sorry for the late reply... but thanks a lot. It helped a lot.
Here's a quick shortcut for you:
1. Launch an EC2 windows instance already running Java & Tomcat. You can get the ami from bitnami.org, or just go here:
http://bitnami.org/redirect/to?from=%2F … i-90c11ef9
2. Assign your EC2 instance an IP address.
3. Create a new EBS Volume and attach it to the windows instance
4. Connect via RDP to your windows instance, I think the default username and password for Bitnami AMI's are: username: manager
5. Once you're connected download and install MSSQL Express and Talend, and you should be good to go.
If you want to run talend on linux, use the bitnami AMI:
http://bitnami.org/redirect/to?from=%2F … i-4443992d
Then follow instructions for install of talend on ubuntu from here:
http://www.talendforge.org/wiki/doku.ph … _on_ubuntu
Badaboom, badabing, you're done.
I am trying to install Talend on Amazon EC2. Is there any documentation which describes the installation as well as setting up the admin in Amazon. I am trying to deploy a ESB service.