You are not logged in.
I have spend too much time to design my job and I'm always locked.
I would like to parse a csv file and for each file submit them to a webservice.
here's it's design:
When I run my job, I parse each line of my file, that's ok. Mapping is fine.
When I try to submit to webservice, I have a problem: Parameters are wrong.
My webservice expect two string for the two first parameters (one is defined in the context variables, others one is a string for the method name). The third one is an array which must have:
- a string as the first index
- an array for the second index
- a string or null for the third one.
No keys are required.
I'm not sure of the way I'm trying to use:
- does tWebServiceInput is the best way? this is an Input object, and there is no output Object. Or is there some better component to do that?
- iterate works fine on csv file, but not on webservice submission. Did I miss something? I can't have an iterate link on my csv file to the map object.
- does the tJava is the better way to link tMap and my webservice?
Every help will be appreciated,