You are not logged in.
i have some performence problem with my job which contains a tmap with 2 input tables:
- the first one has 11 columns and about 2 500 000 rows
- the second (lookup) has 3 columns and about 2 200 000 rows
I am loading an empty output table.
The lookupup table 's load took 48 s. Otherwise, the main flow is very slow, about 60 row/s.
How can i improve the main flow performance ?
- Oracle database (10g)
- TIS (v 3.23)
Thanks for your help.
1. Try to create the db connection on tOracleInput replace using the existing connection created on tOracleConnection.
2. Add where keyword in the query to filter records if possible.
3. Store the lookup records on disk file on tMap instead of memory.