You are not logged in.

#1 2011-07-15 19:38:36

J Dubovecky

Can not generate job in Talend Admin Console 3.1.3

Trying to generate and deploy job on TISEE 3.1.3 server and getting unexecpted error generating job. Can't find anything in logs to tell us what is incorrect. User can run job manually from workstation without any errors but not working on Talend Admin console. Have restarted Talend server but can not get this job to generated/deploy/schedule. Other jobs working fine.

Is there a way to generate the job at the Linux command line with debug options to see what is going on

#2 2011-07-15 20:25:50

JohnGarrettMartin
812 posts

Re: Can not generate job in Talend Admin Console 3.1.3

You can check your commandline log to see errors in generation. it should be in <commandline>/commandline-workspace/.metadata/.log

You would need to log into the commandline and then use the built-in commands to attempt to execute the job.

Take a look at this wiki link for some commandline help.

http://www.talendforge.org/wiki/doku.ph … ommandline

#3 2011-07-19 14:11:51

J Dubovecky

I have been able to successfully export the job from the command line and reviewed the .log file.  There's nothing showing up in the log file with respect to this issues.   The export job is 8M in size and when I generate in TAC, it never gets past the generation phase (e.g status=generating).

What else can I do?  Can i schedule via commandline? - Thanks JPD

#4 2011-07-19 14:20:13

shong
Talend Team

Hi
Only this job has the problem or all the jobs? Have a try to update the license.

Best regards
Shong

Email:shong@talend.com
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!

#5 2011-07-19 14:54:56

J Dubovecky

Looks like there is a problem generating jobs right now.  Tried a smaller job to generate, still getting the generating message.

Also, when I select a job in TAC, i get the following displayed in the header

Error when loading 'class [Lorg.talend.gwtadmi.....

I checked my license, valid til 2012, do I need to refresh?

Board footer