You are not logged in.
I use tFileOutputMSXML module to generate xml file. This module creates xml file by default in v1.0.
I put some new unicode content from our database and the format created is now v1.1. I think it is due to character in content not allowed in v1.0.
How to force xml creation in v1.0 (I did'nt see parameters for that in TOS-DI v5.1).
I identified a character in Unicode not allowed in xml v1.0, so I use a routine to strip it and the created file has now returned in xml1.0 version.
Here is the code used : http://blog.mark-mclaren.info/2007/02/invalid-xml-characters-when-valid-utf8_5873.html