You are not logged in.
I have following queries -
1. I would like to know what are the limitation around Talend Open Studio
2. Is there a way to encrypt the data during the data integration process. for example I don't want credit card number to be displayed. How that can be achieved?
3. Is there a way to create a custom connector using java or any other language?
1. Here is Data Integration Features Comparison Matrix.
2. You can create custom routine(your own Java method) to encrypt data.
3. Talend only supports Java now. What do you mean "connector"? If you mean DB connection, Talend allows to create metadata->DB Connections for almost all DB connections. And it supports ODBC and general JDBC.