You are not logged in.
After installing TOS for data integration v5.1.1 I have imported project from previous TOS for data integration v 5.0.0 and detect that national characters (czech) of a routine are wrong diplayed. There are the most frequent czech female first and last names in this routine (OkDataGeneratorFemale). I tryed to import the same project into another TOS v 5.0.0 (but installed in different directory) and all is OK.
Routine OkDataGeneratorFemale from the source TOS v5.0.0 is binary the same as the one in imported project in TOS v5.1.1.
I also changed 'Text file encoding' to value 'Cp1250' in preferences of TOS v5.1.1 and characters were wrong too but in another way.
All was tested in one computer with Windows7/64bit, java.version=1.7.0_01, java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM.
I have already sent 2 images. Bud they exceeded maximum image dimensions even they both had below 1024x768. Now I am sending smaller ones.
The red highlighting shows only one text example. I can send you the source file of the whole routine, but I don't know how.
Last edited by tcguest (2012-07-02 14:50:59)
unfortunatelly the texts are still wrong. I used various 'Default encoding' according your advice: UTF-8, Cp1250, ISO-8859-2, windows-1250. Below is the summary of my tests:
1. The source project (from which I import the routine with national czech chars) is the project of TOS v5.0.0.
2. I made new installation of TOS v5.1.1 and create new empty project. All preferences let unchanged. And then I changed 'Default encoding' in sequence.
3. I have found the next 'non-standard' preferences settings within TOS v5.0.0 comparing to TOS v5.1.1 from bullet 2:
c. Default encoding of Java source file in Content Types is empty. The same as in v5.1.1.
d. The rest settings seem to be the same as in v 5.1.1
4. I haven't discovered this encoding issue up to now. I have been using TOS for approx. 3 years. When a new version of TOS was released I installed it and import projects from last version in the same way as doing now. And with no problems. Something has changed.
5. Because of another parts of imported projects seem to be OK I am thinking of at-once translation of the routine.