You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2015-10-02 10:49:39

julien47
1 post

julien47 said:

Error OGR Java

Tags: [bug, java]

Hello,
I try to use an OGR component in a job, but an error occur: 

Native library load failed.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files\GDAL\ogrjni.dll: La procédure spécifiée est introuvable
In order to use GDAL/OGR in Talend, the java.library.path variable should point to GDAL library.
To set this property, go to the Run view > Advanced settings > Use specific JVM Arguments
and add a new argument:
  -Djava.library.path=/path/to/gdal/swig/java

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.gdal.ogr.ogrJNI.RegisterAll()V
at org.gdal.ogr.ogrJNI.RegisterAll(Native Method)
at org.gdal.ogr.ogr.RegisterAll(ogr.java:115)
at metadata_crawler.first_test_ogr_0_1.first_test_ogr.sOGRInfoInput_1Process(first_test_ogr.java:351)
at metadata_crawler.first_test_ogr_0_1.first_test_ogr.runJobInTOS(first_test_ogr.java:846)
at metadata_crawler.first_test_ogr_0_1.first_test_ogr.main(first_test_ogr.java:703)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.gdal.ogr.ogrJNI.RegisterAll()V
at org.gdal.ogr.ogrJNI.RegisterAll(Native Method)
at org.gdal.ogr.ogr.RegisterAll(ogr.java:115)

I have installed these components :
- TOS_DI-20150924_1412-V6.1.0RC1
- TOS-Spatial-6.0.1
- gdal-111-1600-x64-core
I have added the environnement variables :

• GDAL_DATA : C:\Program Files\GDAL\gdal-dataGDAL_DRIVER_PATH : C:\Program Files\GDAL\gdalpluginsPROJ_LIB : C:\Program Files\GDAL\projlibC:\Program Files\GDAL\java and C:\Program Files\GDAL added to the PATH Variable

I'm on Win 8.1 64 bits.
I don't uderstand what's wrong with this config.
Could you help me?

Thanks
Julien

#2 2015-10-19 04:55:48

Fxp
193 posts

Fxp said:

Re: Error OGR Java

Hi, I think all types of errors are clearly described in the french and english documentation. See
https://github.com/talend-spatial/works … umentation
Check that env variables are properly set and that you don't have multiple GDAL installations in the path.
* GDAL_DATA
* GDAL_DRIVER_PATH 
* PROJ_LIB

Cheers.

Francois

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy