You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2009-05-06 08:31:49

loka
110 posts

loka said:

New language bug

Tags: [bug, display, language]

Hi,
I was really happy to see the great work done by translation groups and I thanks them for helping the community but as far as I can see, some of the interfaces are not correctly displayed with new languages.
The most obvious is the job launching panel, for instance, in french, some checkboxes are not centered or lack of alignment.
Not a major bug but it would be great if it's corrected.

Cheers,
Diane

#2 2009-05-06 09:56:36

esabot
Talend Team

esabot said:

Re: New language bug

Hi Diane,

Yes, you're right, there are some display bugs related to the localization.
We are aware that this is far from perfect and harms the clarity of the interface. But be ensured that we are doing our best to improve the way localized panels look and we hope that this will be greatly improved shortly.
As we are pretty new on the localization/internationalization landscapre, we'd greatly appreciate any feedback you may have.
Simply gather a number of display bugs (in your language) and create a thread on the Babili dedicated forum. And if you can support with screen captures, it would be even better.
As we don't have all language native people in-house, this could help us with languages that we are not familiar with.

Many thanks for your useful feedback and support!
Elisa

Follow Talend on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook.

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy