You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2015-11-30 13:05:38

bflemming
5 posts

bflemming said:

Geospatial components don't load in Talend Platform product

Hi - we have a client in the UK looking to use the Data Management Platform but also want to utilise the Geospatial libraries for their project. Whilst this loads fine and the components are available in the Palette, in the commercial product this does not load following the same instructions.
Someone suggested editing the config.ini file under the studio/configuation folder but this is to point to specific jar files. These libraries have the same stucture as the folders that are under the plugins directory so there's not a single jar file to point to. Is there any guidance for getting these working on a commercial Talend product?
All current documentation is specifically for TOS. Any help appreciated.
Kind regards,
Bradley Flemming

#2 2015-12-01 08:52:21

Fxp
193 posts

Fxp said:

Re: Geospatial components don't load in Talend Platform product

Hi, Maybe this can help https://help.talend.com/display/KB/How+to+install+GeoSpatial+extension+for+Talend, there is instruction for TIS.
HTH
Francois

#3 2015-12-02 17:22:43

bflemming
5 posts

bflemming said:

Hi - these instructions only work for the TOS version - not a commercial platform product. This is why I'm wondering if I have to modify another config file or something, load the class files differently, etc. 
I can get this working following those instructions in 6.0.1 TOS for DI, but not 6.0.1 DMP.
Thanks,
Bradley

#4 2015-12-04 10:38:59

BAROUDI

BAROUDI said:

Hello FXP,
Could you please explain how to install spatial component in commercial talend version (TIS 5.6.X) ?
Best regards
MALEK

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy