Here (http://youtu.be/vt3q5-3rOcA) is a quick video which might be of interest for newcomers. Learn where to download the package, how to install it and get ready with the spatial demo workspace in less than 5 minutes (http://talend-spatial.github.io/)... still need some more time to download the pack !
The steps are:
* Download TOS DI from http://www.talend.com
* Unzip TOS DI
* Download Spatial module http://sourceforge.net/projects/sdispat … patialetl/
* Unzip Spatial module
* Copy the content of the plugin directory in the plugins directory of TOS.
* Start TOS
* Download Spatial demo workspace from https://github.com/talend-spatial/works … master.zip
* Import jobs from the demo workspace
Great job! and thanks for the detailed tutorial for community users!
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the global leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!
I downloaded and installed both the Spatial module and workspace-demo-spatial-master.
When I run the test_all job I get "unknown value in the list" errors and "Geometry cannot be resolved to a datatype" errors.
When I open the Spatial jobs I get errors saying "Some Components are not loaded".