You are not logged in.
I keep getting the following errors when attempting to use tDenormalize in TOS 4.0 (and also 4.1):
"This component depend on component tArrayIn, but it's not exist." (The error message really is grammatically incorrect.)
"OnRowsEndStructtDenormalize_1 cannot be resolved."
I thought it was the fact that I was trying to use a tMysqlInput as the input into the tDenormalize, but even when I switched to a very simple tFileInputDelimited and set everything up like the RG example, I get the same error. Upgrading to the latest TOS didn't fix anything either.
What am I missing?
Please advise ASAP.
I test it on v4.1.x and it works, please upload some screenshots of your job.
Content of Text File:
Job Design (tFileInputDelimited --> tDenormalize --> tLogRow):
Component View for tFileInputDelimited:
Component View for tDenormalize:
Schema for tDenormalize:
By the way, the "This component depend on component tArrayIn, but it's not exist." error shows up as soon as I drag the tDenormalize component from the Palette to the Design grid. So I get a red X that never goes away on the tDenormalize component.
The "This component should have input link(s)." warning goes away as soon as I connect the tFileInputDelimited.
I solved it.
Restarting didn't fix it.
Upgrading didn't fix it.
There was nothing wrong with how I set up the job.
I decided to see what would happen if I created a new project and tried using tDenormalize there. It worked fine, so I determined there must be something wonky within the current project I was using.
I then went back to my current project and compared the Project properties. I noticed that under File > Edit Project Properties > Designer > Palette Settings, the new Project had Technical/tArrayIn, etc. under the Hide Column, while my current Project had it under the Show column. I don't actually see the Technical component group in my Palette anyway, so I moved it to the Hide column as well to see if it made a difference. It did not. I moved it back to the Show column, and the Generation Engine started re-running itself, the Technical folder actually did show in my Palette, and the red X next to my tDenormalize finally disappeared.
I tried to run my basic tFileInputDelimited --> tDenormalize --> tLogRow job, but then tFileInput Delimited suddenly had an error about "org.talend" being undefined or something. I moved some more folders back and forth in Palette Settings, and next time I ran the job, it was finally successful.
I don't really know why the Generation Engine wouldn't have picked up the correct Palette settings from the beginning. I do know the project has been upgraded through a few TOS versions under both Mac and PC.
In any case, thanks anyway,