You are not logged in.
Dear Talend Community Members,
We are proud to inform you that Talend MDM Community Edition 4.2.0 is now available.
Download Talend MDM Community Edition 4.2.0
What's new in this version? Compared to Talend MDM Community Edition 4.1.1, many features have been added:
User interface on top of XML configuration of trigger services and process plug-ins:
- RCP plugin to provide a GUI extension on top of trigger services and process plugins XML configuration
- RCP GUI configuration for core trigger services: calljob, callprocess, smtp
- RCP GUI configuration for core process plugins: calljob
Look & feel and usability enhancements of the job repository in the MDM Server view:
- Run a job directly from the job repository node
- Tweak job repository
Data-modeler look & feel enhancements. More proactive controls (spaces in names, primary keys…):
- Enforce rules with Entity key definition in a data-model
- Prevent spaces in names of system objects and in data-model
- Replace the current XSD source view by the "standard" Eclipse XSD views
- Data-model UI layout & improvements
- Add/update repeating element groups ("partial update") in tMDMOutput
- Toolbar buttons in smart view mode
- Redesign of the search/browse records Web UI: Item browser gxt refactor – searching
- Export Journal to Excel: Add an export file button on the journal
- Data-model contextual detail/property view
- Major: support for OO-style inheritance in data-model. Support for polymorphism in Web UI: Inheritance & polymorphism
- Groovy Process plug-in
- Used in record and tab title: PK info
- Standalone Runnable process
- Jump to record from a journal entry (update report)
For more detailed information, please check the Changelog: http://talendforge.org/bugs/changelog_page.php
Joining the Talend community is the best way to influence the progress of your preferred data management solution!
The download is available at http://www.talend.com/download.php
The community tools (Forum, Bugtracker, Changed Log, Wiki, Subversion, Trac, Flash tutorials...) are available at http://www.talendforge.org/
Thanks again for your support and your involvement!