You are not logged in.
We are using TOS 4.1.2
tfileinputdelimited--> tmap --> toracleoutput (facttable1)
1. in tmap joining only ctry & ctry_other fields
2. ctry_key values is generated from a oracle sequence
3. whenever we run the job it always picks the latest key value for the ctry and ctry_other combination.
4. even we deleted both values in lookup table and recreated the records with difft keys. still the job picks the key from the record that was created at last
4. I am expecting the output could be one of the below apart from the above actual output
error as the ctry, ctry_other join returns more than one ctry_key (something like - single row subquery returns multiple rows)
Is this how TOS works
Last edited by pgmuthukumar (2012-05-24 11:49:42)