You are not logged in.
Here's a quick shortcut for you:
1. Launch an EC2 windows instance already running Java & Tomcat. You can get the ami from bitnami.org, or just go here:
2. Assign your EC2 instance an IP address.
3. Create a new EBS Volume and attach it to the windows instance
4. Connect via RDP to your windows instance, I think the default username and password for Bitnami AMI's are: username: manager
5. Once you're connected download and install MSSQL Express and Talend, and you should be good to go.
If you want to run talend on linux, use the bitnami AMI:
Then follow instructions for install of talend on ubuntu from here:
Badaboom, badabing, you're done.