You are not logged in.
Bright, driven and excited by opportunity? Want to join a team of software and business professionals who are challenging the way applications are delivered?
Now Hiring – Implementation Consultant
Matillion’s innovative Cloud-based business intelligence solution is re-defining the market. We’ve made a good start and now we’re growing. If you like what you hear and think you’ve got what it takes, please read on and apply today.
Matillion’s Implementation Team works with our clients to integrate their data and business rules into Matillion BI. We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join this team.
The role involves:
- Analysing and understanding customer’s ERP and other source systems
- Using ETL technology to integrate customer source data into the Matillion Data Warehouse. This requires good analytical and database skills, some programming but not necessarily previous experience of ETL
- Working with the customer team and colleagues to lead, manage and own the implementation. This includes co-ordinating activities that require completing, managing communication with the customer and taking ownership for the successful, high quality implementation of Matillion BI for the customer.
- Reporting to the Technical Director
- This is primarily a hands-on technical role, however requires analysis, basic project management and strong organisational and communication skills to accompany the technical aspects
This role has the following requirements:
- Solid data and relational database (RDBMS) skills
- Organised, with basic project management skills and strong communication skills
- Motivated, energetic, professional and responsible
- Skills in data manipulation, transformation and integration
- Business analysis skills
- Good understanding of commercial systems, databases and concepts, including ERP
- Intermediate programming skills in a commercial, object-orientated language (e.g. Java, C#, Python)
- Intermediate Linux skills (comfortable using the operating system in a professional IT environment)
- A strong academic background including 2:1 or 1st class degree in a computer related or other relevant subject (e.g. Computer Science, Computing, Maths, Science). In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience may be considered.
- Full clean driving licenses
- References required
- Salary: Competitive
- This role is primarily office based (Knutsford, Cheshire), however with visits to customer sites required (1-2 per month)
- This role is primarily hands-on technical, but with management/organisational/communication activities also an important part of it. It would suit an organised, responsible and professional candidate who also has the underlying technical skills required.
Why work at Matillion?
- The chance to join a fast growing Cloud start-up who’s shaking up the industry
- Work with bright, like-minded people
- Fabulous working environment at our campus-based offices in rural Cheshire
- Top-of-the-range technology and the latest tools and software
- Competitive salaries and rewards
- Emphasis on employee well-being, development and career progression
- Fast-paced and professional environment where your skills will surge forward
To apply, please reply to this post or message me through the forum