You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2006-11-19 21:26:57

raffaele

raffaele said:

triggers are working?

This is my last question for today. I wrote a job where I have a sequence of tDBSQLRow operators. I would like to capture job errors, to stop the job in case of error and to write someting in a log table. I used the onOK, onError triggers.  I put a wrong sql query in a tbSQLRow operator and I connected it to the rest of the job with an onOK trigger, then I connected the same operator to another tDBSqlrow, which updates a row on a log table, through an onError trigger. I would expect the job to stop on the wrong operator and to execute the update of the log table. Unfortunately, the job goes anway to the end...Ist seem like it is not possible to control the job flow using triggers...The aim of my question is to both monitor the job execution though the log table and to avoid a job to go on executing when there are errors...

#2 2006-11-20 09:05:04

raffaele

raffaele said:

Re: triggers are working?

Connected to my question above is the following. How can I schedule and monitor job run? Is there any possibility to trace job execution?

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy