You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2011-05-11 01:15:35

chandu282003
33 posts

chandu282003 said:

Login Already in Use Error. in TISEE Client Configuration

Dear Talend Team,

I have installed TIS version TIS_EE-All-r53616-V4.1.2 , SVN VisualSVN Server Manager 2.1.7 and Oracle 10g with Window's 2007 Server 32bit.

While Creating / connecting to Server through Client Talend Integraiton Suite Enterprise Edition , while creating Sandbox Project , we have given url which is checked URL and it success , but while giving the username and password , first name and lastname , i am getting below error.

"Login Already in Use". I want to see my projects which ever i created in Administrator Login , User's and SVN details , Projects , etc  please help on this.

Its urgent.

Please help me on this.

Talend Team let me know to whome i need to call or communicate for more clarificaiton.

Thanks & Regards
Chandu

#2 2011-05-11 04:22:06

shong
Talend Team

shong said:

Re: Login Already in Use Error. in TISEE Client Configuration

Hi Chandu

As the error message said, login already in use, the user should be a new user which is not defined yet on TAC. For more information, please see my screenshots.

Let me know if you still have any questions!

Best regards
Shong

Email:shong@talend.com
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the global leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!

#3 2011-05-17 08:27:48

Chandu Mahanthy

Chandu Mahanthy said:

Hi Shong,

Thanks for your help, i am done with that, however i am getting error like 'max number of simultaneous users (1) have been reached.

In adminstrator console its says you are using two users , but one is bydefault is right that is 'Admin@company.com' and password is admin.

But we have license for 1 user. But we can use for designer also right. if now that mean we need to buy at least two license one for administrator and another for designer. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Please help on this so that we can plan for multiple users buying....etc...

It will be great if you can reply asap.

Regards
Chandu

#4 2011-05-17 08:35:23

shong
Talend Team

shong said:

Hi Chandu

If your license is only for 1 user, you can't create/add new user any more because there already is a default user Admin@company.com, please contact your usual Talend representative about buying multiple uses and update your license.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best regards
Shong

Email:shong@talend.com
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the global leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!

#5 2011-05-18 01:12:12

alevy
1923 posts

alevy said:

if now that mean we need to buy at least two license one for administrator and another for designer

One user can have more than one role i.e. be both designer and administrator.

one is bydefault is right that is 'Admin@company.com'

Once you've set up a "real" user, you can deactivate or even delete this default user.

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy