You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2011-05-31 08:34:01

timsleight
18 posts

timsleight said:

tHashInput Schema

Tags: [schema]

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have tHashInput automatically identify the schema of the tHashOutput that is linked to it, rather than having to manually create the schema?

#2 2011-05-31 09:23:44

shong
Talend Team

shong said:

Re: tHashInput Schema

Hi
That sounds a good idea, I will talk it to our colleague. Thanks for your report!

Best regards
Shong

Email:shong@talend.com
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the global leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!

#3 2016-06-16 10:13:07

r0bnet
10 posts

r0bnet said:

I found this thread via Google and i'm wondering if you implemented it. In Talend 6.2 it does not seem to work yet.

#4 2016-06-29 01:21:50

mmoisen
81 posts

mmoisen said:

Yes I would love this as well. It is inconvenient to have to copy and paste the schema from the associated tHashOutput. Also, if the tHashOutput schema changes, I have to remember to change the tHashInput schema. I would prefer if the tHashInput had a locked schema based on the corresponding tHashOutput.

#5 2016-07-19 20:33:38

mattjmcelroy
2 posts

mattjmcelroy said:

Another request for this feature smile.  I happened to find this ticket from 2013.  I understand you guys probably have had more important things in the backlog to tackle, but this would still be an awesome thing to have, would save people a lot of time in job creation and maintenance.  Thanks! https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-26235

Last edited by mattjmcelroy (2016-07-19 20:34:09)

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy