You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2011-09-23 11:15:00

RajasekarK
4 posts

RajasekarK said:

To Build JAR files using command line

Tags: [deployment]

Hi,

Currently we are able to build jar files using IDE only, but in our company we are following SVN process and when the change is made the development team cant build a jar. So is there anyway to build the jar in command line or anything...

#2 2011-09-26 08:53:27

cdynes
Talend Team

cdynes said:

Re: To Build JAR files using command line

Hi,

Can you provide some more details about what your are doing?

Thanks

#3 2011-11-28 17:58:30

wwsight

wwsight said:

Hello,

I would like to do something close so I think it's an approriate topic to post my question ;)

In my company we use the SVN trunk for current developments. And we would like to:
- create a SVN tag to release the job source code
- copy the whole trunk in the just created tag
- be able to export jobs from the tags
- continu the development in the trunk

In this manner, I will be able to keep all released/delivered jobs source code, export jobs from trunk and tags as I wish...

Is there a simple way to do that?

Best regards
Hugo

#4 2011-11-29 11:03:46

RajasekarK
4 posts

RajasekarK said:

Hi cdynes,

Please note that we are following a SVN process for checking in the developed code and deliver it to production.So even if any small changes need to be done then it should be send to Development again and re checkin. So is there any way to build the jar file using Command line which will help us in this problem.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Raj

#5 2011-11-29 11:21:04

RajasekarK
4 posts

RajasekarK said:

RajasekarK wrote:

Hi cdynes,

Please note that we are following a SVN process for checking in the developed code and deliver it to production.So even if any small changes need to be done then it should be send to Development again and re checkin. So is there any way to build the jar file using Command line which will help us in this problem.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Raj

#6 2011-12-02 14:09:26

JohnyCharles
1 post

JohnyCharles said:

Its very good information which you gave here.Can anyone give me link for in build tutorials on JAR files using command line tools.So i can create easily?

Tim Manning

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy