You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2008-07-10 12:09:34

jojo
15 posts

jojo said:

Problems opening User guide with Adobe Reader

Hi,

I have problems to open the user guide of Talend Open Studio with Adobe Reader on Windows OS. It opens the document, but signals problems with the graphics. I tried it also with the newest version of the reader, on Windows 2000 and Windows XP, problem still there.

Has anybody made the same experience?

I found the following topic related to the same problem, I think, but it's not of help to me.

http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewto … ?pid=12143

Thank you!

#2 2008-07-11 03:11:32

shong
Talend Team

shong said:

Re: Problems opening User guide with Adobe Reader

Hello

It opens the document, but signals problems with the graphics

Can you describe the problem with more information? I didn't meet and see this issue on forum.

Best regards

shong

Email:shong@talend.com
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the global leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!

#3 2008-07-11 08:08:27

jojo
15 posts

jojo said:

Hi,

attached you can see some screenshots (messages in German unfortunately).

Traduced in English, in the first screenshot it says: "Not enough data for an image"

In the second screenshot it says: "Error on this page. Maybe the page is not displayed correctly in Acrobat. Contact the originator of the pdf document to solve the problem."

In the third screenshot you can see how some graphics are not diplayed correctly.

I don't think that it has to do with the language of the pdf reader.

Thanks!
mini_14040_UserGuideError1.jpgmini_14040_UserGuideError2.jpgmini_14040_UserGuideError3.jpg

Last edited by jojo (2008-07-11 08:17:42)

#4 2008-07-11 08:31:08

jojo
15 posts

jojo said:

The problem is solved:

I downloaded the pdf documentation (user guide and components guide) separately (not both as zip file) now and it worked.

Thanks anyway!

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy