You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2014-05-16 09:56:20

rlegrand
27 posts

rlegrand said:

StewardShip administrator can't see all

Hi,

i find something i think talend forgot in data StewardShip:

the user "administrator" can see all datas on the MDM interface in the option "Data StewardShip" no matter the datas' owner.
However administrator can't see all datas in the "Data StewardShip Console".

Why this difference? is it possible to fix it?

#2 2014-05-20 08:48:32

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: StewardShip administrator can't see all

Hi,

the user "administrator" can see all datas on the MDM interface in the option "Data StewardShip" no matter the datas' owner.

Actually, the user "administrator" can see all data on the MDM interface in the option "Data StewardShip", however, the owner should be itself(the user "administrator").
For example, administrator A can see all data(owner A) on the MDM interface in the option "Data StewardShip, which is as same as "Data StewardShip Console". If you create administrator B, administrator A cannot see all data(owner B).

Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2017-03-14 09:55:51

AntonioOna
6 posts

AntonioOna said:

Re: StewardShip administrator can't see all

Hi,
why cant i see the records in DSC when i used the log in BasicSteward? Only Administrator user can see the records though. I set-up a basic steward role as R/W to DSC and R only to MDM. Thanks.

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy