You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2015-07-22 18:24:32

edgars4Talend
20 posts

edgars4Talend said:

TAC LDAP and SVN Configuration

I successfully configured TAC for LDAP.  I am able to create a user and login to TAC web application (TAC 5.4.2).  However when I try to open Talend Studio, i get:
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNAuthenticationException: svn: Authentication required for
in TAC Web configuration, there are two fields:
SvnLogin field:  
SvnPassword field:
What does one put in there?  Do my Active Directory Accounts need a custom NEW field called " SvnLogin" and "SvnPassword"?  If yes, then does one need to configure SVN to use AD?  How?  Are there any configuration instructions required for SVN so that it can leverage LDAP accounts?
Up to now, my TAC and SVN have been configured with the standard local accounts per the Talend Install and Config instructions.
Thank you for any insight you might have.

#2 2015-07-23 09:37:48

aesgs

aesgs said:

Re: TAC LDAP and SVN Configuration

Yes, if you dont have it then you can create those fields in AD LDAP and then provide the field info in web configuration in TAC. you can create the users in SVN then users should need to input their SVN login details under user settings tab with the SVN userid and password. After that when they login to Studio it will authenticate against the SVN you have installed on TAC server in which you have created those set of users.
refer this https hmm/help.talend.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5695126#Raa53374

#3 2015-07-23 17:26:22

edgars4Talend
20 posts

edgars4Talend said:

@aesgs Thanks for the reply.  This makes much more sense now.  Let me try it. 

#4 2016-07-28 17:01:58

mshivabalaji
1 post

mshivabalaji said:

Please let me know how to configure the LDAP in TAC. I am getting "Cannot connect to the LDAP server" in TAC. Please help me, which configuration files(.xml or Conf folder) we need to use for LDAP configuration. If you send me the steps, that would be very help full for me.

Thanks in advance.

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy