You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2015-10-06 00:41:58

Chris Eaton

Chris Eaton said:

Talend TOS ESB -

Hello,
I can't seem to access even the demo java project in the TOS for ESB. I get the following error in the log:
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at org.talend.designer.codegen.JavaRoutineSynchronizer.doSyncRoutine(JavaRoutineSynchronizer.java:145)
 at org.talend.designer.codegen.AbstractRoutineSynchronizer.syncRoutine(AbstractRoutineSynchronizer.java:169)
 at org.talend.designer.codegen.JavaRoutineSynchronizer.syncRoutineItems(JavaRoutineSynchronizer.java:103)
 at org.talend.designer.codegen.JavaRoutineSynchronizer.syncAllRoutinesForLogOn(JavaRoutineSynchronizer.java:82)
 at org.talend.core.CoreService.syncAllRoutines(CoreService.java:281)
 at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1826)
 at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginHelper$2.run(LoginHelper.java:404)
 at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

I am running java jdk1.8.0_60 - I have properly defined the system variables in my environmental variables section.
My PC specs are:
Windows 7 OS
Core I5 Cpu
4GB RAM.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris

#2 2015-10-09 08:17:44

shong
Talend Team

shong said:

Re: Talend TOS ESB -

It was a known bug on version 6.0, please try to download the latest version 6.0.1 which fixes the issue.

Email:shong@talend.com
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the global leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy