Solution Architect / Solution Consultants - Integration / Java / Talend (Grafton, WI, USA)
Working closely with Senior Integration Consultants, the Solutions Architect will be responsible for systems integration, data transformation, database administration and rules scripting as stipulated by our clients. Using either Talend or the iWay software suite of tools, they will develop use case scenarios for system integration test cases and be able to perform unit testing. This position offers great potential to move into a Project Management role as your knowledge of the EAI project lifecycle increases.
Responsibilities/duties include, but not limited to:
- Must have the highest integrity and work ethic. (Must have a 'Give a Crap' attitude.)
- Excellent Technical skills to integrate the Talend or iWay software suites, (But not as important as having a good attitude)
- Creating and maintaining technical documents that will be presented to our clients.
- Be a strong contributor for integration-related enhancements to the customer's other areas of business.
- Work with clients to develop business best practices and business rules within the supply chain area of expertise.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Readiness to travel internationally or across the US.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), analytical and consulting skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise software implementation and/or development. Experience preferred in implementing ERP (specifically SAP) or SCM packages in distribution/transportation environments.
- General knowledge of Web Services, SOA and underlying concepts.
- 3+ years designing and implementing systems that incorporate business rules and data integration.
- General knowledge of Extraction/Transformation/Loading (ETL) techniques for interfacing with EDW platforms.
- Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, C++, C#.
- Expertise in the areas of system development, testing and implementation required.
- Solid experience in analyzing query performance issues and modifying data structures or application code to remedy performance problems.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and collaborative skills, along with experience working in data management, configuration and logical data modeling.
- Interested in Travel certainly good to know.
Send your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for one of our positions on our growing team. email@example.com