You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2016-02-23 09:46:26

raghuunt

raghuunt said:

Talend Sales Force Cascading Upsert

Tags: [, CSV file, error]

I am pretty new to Talend and am trying to upsert data into Sales Force, I am using the tSalesForceOutput component to upsert data one Excel file at a time, the problem is with upserting related data, for Instance I upsert data into a Supplier_c object (with SF Generating the ID), now I want to upsert a Supplier_Contact_c object and I do not have access to the Supplier_c.id, but only have the Supplier_c.name in the second excel.
I tried using the External ID's but without much luck, would appreciate any help.

-Thanks,
  Raghu.

#2 2016-02-25 04:22:47

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: Talend Sales Force Cascading Upsert

Hi,

the problem is with upserting related data, for Instance I upsert data into a Supplier_c object (with SF Generating the ID), now I want to upsert a Supplier_Contact_c object and I do not have access to the Supplier_c.id, but only have the Supplier_c.name in the second excel.

Could you please upload your job setting screenshots into forum? In this way, we can get more information about your issue.
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy