You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2016-06-25 15:26:30

shamsmalek
3 posts

shamsmalek said:

Getting error when doing MDMBulkLoad

Hi,
I am new in MDM. I am doing some tutorial for MDM to learn. I am now facing error in one of the tutorials. Attached the screenshot. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Shams

The original issue is resolved. But I am now getting error as below. I believe it might be a bug in the MDMBulkLoad component in version 6.2 MDM suite. The error is as follows:
Exception in component tMDMBulkLoad_1
java.lang.Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.mdm.bulkload.client.BulkloadException: An exception happened during bulk load on MDM server.
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.amalto.core.save.SaveException: Exception occurred during save: 
    at com.amalto.core.servlet.TransactionFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
    at com.amalto.core.servlet.ErrorFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)

Last edited by shamsmalek (2016-06-26 01:02:28)

#2 2016-06-28 03:59:17

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: Getting error when doing MDMBulkLoad

Hi Shams,
Can you upload again the screenshots you wanted to show, please? For some reason it didn't make it to your post.
Can you repro this error on 6.1?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2016-06-28 21:11:38

shamsmalek
3 posts

shamsmalek said:

Thank you Sabrina for your quick response.
Unfortunately I do not have 6.1 version. I started with 6.2.0 and that is why many things are new to me.

I uploaded 4 JPEG files. Not sure it will work this time or not.
Regards,
Shams

#4 2016-06-30 07:01:44

deveshtalend
1 post

deveshtalend said:

Exception in component tMDMBulkLoad_1
java.lang.Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.mdm.bulkload.client.BulkloadException: An exception happened during bulk load on MDM server.
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: End of XML payload for type 'ProductFamily' detected but metadata isn't ready.
at com.amalto.core.servlet.TransactionFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.amalto.core.servlet.ErrorFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)

#5 2016-07-15 18:29:27

shamsmalek
3 posts

shamsmalek said:

I actually resolved the issue. I tried many things!!! Nothing worked. Finally I deleted the job, closed the entire MDM suite and recreated the job and it worked!!. Sometimes it works out by recreating from the scratch but it is a pain.:(. 

#6 2017-03-16 19:13:35

schatwin
1 post

schatwin said:

This sort of error usually originates in the XML component generating the XML sting.
BulkLoad requires that every column in the target entity is present in the XML.
This error indicates that one or more of the columns in the XML component are missing or mis-typed.  Patient examination of the entity columns against the XML schema should reveal the offending column

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy