You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2016-08-01 17:02:52

Garr16
23 posts

Garr16 said:

worflow

Hello,
I am beginner talend mdm . I want to know how to create a workflow on TOS free version ?
how to get the contents of a field in talend mdm ?

#2 2016-08-02 08:45:10

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: worflow

Hi,
Do you want to read master data in the MDM Hub? Could you please give us more information about your job requirement?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2016-08-02 10:10:02

Garr16
23 posts

Garr16 said:

yes I want to have the document master data in the MDM Hub . I 'm a student I have a project on the MDM .
  I want to know if there is a way to have workflow in the MDM solution talend from the free version ?

thanks,

Last edited by Garr16 (2016-08-02 10:10:39)

#4 2016-08-02 11:14:57

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Hi,
You can create a job work flow in DI (Integration) perspective and use tMDMXXX components to achieve your goal.
Here is a TalendHelpCenter:tMDMInput component which is used to read master data in an MDM Hub.
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#5 2016-08-03 13:51:19

Garr16
23 posts

Garr16 said:

Hi,
sorry me emphasize the question, the workflow I'm talking about is the process that validates a recording made by another user.
 I want to know is it possible to implement this pocessus with the free version of talend MDM?

thanks,

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy