You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2016-10-28 06:44:10

c0utta
139 posts

c0utta said:

TAC - Talend ESB

I am running Talend ESB (not the Data Integration Platform..) and am trying to get output from DI jobs into the TAC within Talend ESB.
I have modified logstash-talend.conf to include input from a file produced by a DI job, but am not seeing anything within Kabana.
Am I missing some kind of configuration?
Thanks!

#2 2016-11-01 04:15:05

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: TAC - Talend ESB

Hi,
There is not enough information for us to diagnose your issue. What does your job look like? How did you deploy your job on TAC?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2016-11-01 05:51:12

c0utta
139 posts

c0utta said:

Re: TAC - Talend ESB

Talend ESB does not allow management and deployment of DI jobs - for this, you require Data Integration Platform which I don't have.

Generically, logstash allows the monitoring of files to appear in the monitoring console such as TAC.  See this link for more information on how it should work, but it does not seem to work on Talend ESB.

It doesn't matter what the job looks like or how it's deployed - if a job is writing to a logstash monitored file then the TAC console should display the contents of the file as data is appended.

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy