You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2016-11-02 06:20:55

cnander
7 posts

cnander said:

Need 1 to many relationship job logic to display in MDM UI

I Need to build the job for 1 to many relationship through DI job to display the MDM web UI.
for me i developed the data model and job ,Then loaded the data into MDM WEB UI then 1-1 relation ship working fine but i dont know how to write the job for 1 to may relationship.please provide the sample job to built it.
Note: 1-n functionality is working while we are saving the records from UI but i need help through job.
ex: Customer : ABC  having multiple address like Billing address,shipping address,soldto address,etc...
so here i would like to show all address need to show single customer.
Observation:
while saving through the screen  customer table storing only one  FK value and relationship table is maintaining n no of same  FK values w,r,t billing address  and increasing the Position value.
Could you please explains how to achive the same 1-n requirement through DI job and how can we  implement the logi for that
here am using tmap and tmdmoutput
As show below screen 1-n functionality working from UI when am saving it manually..But i need to implement same through job 

#2 2016-11-02 10:29:41

asebastianelli.talend
2 posts

asebastianelli.talend said:

Re: Need 1 to many relationship job logic to display in MDM UI

"use partial update"  should be what you are looking for.

have a look at the component here

Last edited by asebastianelli.talend (2016-11-02 10:30:55)

#3 2016-11-02 22:20:19

cnander
7 posts

cnander said:

Even i tried with Partial update but it doesn't work So can you provide sample job .it will help alot for me.

#4 2016-11-03 09:20:05

asebastianelli.talend
2 posts

asebastianelli.talend said:

there is an example on that page, if not working either you post here more information or you get in touch with talend support

#5 2016-11-18 16:53:31

patgream
24 posts

patgream said:

Hi,

You can't treat 1-N relation in one pass cf discussion https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewt … p?id=53883
In last step like asebastianelli.talend said use partial update and in TMDMOutput -> Advanced -> Configure, you must describe your  customer - adresses hierarchy. For example :
Customer
  CustomerId
  AddressList   <loop>
      AddressId

Pat

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy