You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2016-11-22 23:23:08

hvarma15
19 posts

hvarma15 said:

[resolved] Can't start MDM Server on Windows: startup.bat appears to nothing

When I click on startup.bat to get the MDM server started, the console appears very briefly without much readable text and disappears.
I have the directory permissions changed from read only and have the JAVA_HOME and PATH set up according to instructions.
It was actually working a few days ago, but something changed and now it is not. I even re-installed the server, and tried again without success. How do I troubleshoot this?

-Hemant

#2 2016-11-23 07:45:16

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: [resolved] Can't start MDM Server on Windows: startup.bat appears to nothing

Hi,
What's the JDK version you are using? Did you install appropriate JDK version? On which build version you got this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2016-11-23 15:40:47

hvarma15
19 posts

hvarma15 said:

Re: [resolved] Can't start MDM Server on Windows: startup.bat appears to nothing

This is TOS_MDM-Server-20161026_1219-V6.3.0 using jre1.8.0_111

-Hemant

#4 2016-11-23 15:57:57

hvarma15
19 posts

hvarma15 said:

Looks like the Java got updated on my system and the path was no longer valid.
Changed from what was jre1.8.0_101 to jre1.8.0_111. It is working now.

#5 2016-11-24 07:36:18

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Hi,
Great this issue is fixed. Thanks for your prompt reply and set this topic as resolved.
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy