You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2017-01-03 11:42:37

garywald
4 posts

garywald said:

resynchronisation TAC / karaf

hi,
I need your help to know how it could be possible to force the synchronisation between the TAC and karaf.
Indeed, if my runtime shut down, when I restart my runtime, online status in the TAC are not the reflect of karaf and it's impossible to interact with routes because features would'nt be deployed. But in karaf, I can redeploy the route easily.

Need : Have the possibility to resynchronize in the TAC

Thanks for your help

#2 2017-01-11 07:25:40

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: resynchronisation TAC / karaf

Hi garywald,
We have re-directed your concern to ESB experts to see if it is a new feature and then come back to you as soon as we can.
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2017-01-17 09:37:37

Geraud_Masson
1 post

Geraud_Masson said:

Thank you for your reply.
I'm waiting for your come back.
Regards

#4 2017-01-17 10:02:23

rhall_2.0
1251 posts

rhall_2.0 said:

I've raised this issue with support. Apparently a Jira has been set up to sort communication between the TAC and the Karaf. The best way to deal with this is to make sure everything is stopped and undeployed in the Karaf, then redploy with TAC. It's a pain, but it prevents issues. Do not delete through TAC without undeploying first. This leads to all sorts of nasty issues when you try to redeploy.

rilhiaSolutionsLogo_0.png

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy