You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2017-02-17 15:33:22

cdepaoloMW
3 posts

cdepaoloMW said:

Unable to link a MySQL Input to a tELTMySQLMap

Hi.  I have a MySQL Input defined, and the connection is valid.  I add an ELTMySQLMap component and then try to link the input to the map, but the link won't be accepted.  The link just disappears when I try to join it to the map.  I am using Talend OpenStudio 6.3.1 on Linux Debian 8 64-bit.
Please let me know if you need further information.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cathy

#2 2017-02-20 08:09:59

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: Unable to link a MySQL Input to a tELTMySQLMap

Hi,
The three ELT Mysql components,tELTMysqlInput, tELTMysqlOutput and tELTMysqlMap are closely related, in terms of their operating conditions.
For your job requirement, have you try to use tMap component instead?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2017-02-21 13:24:47

cdepaoloMW
3 posts

cdepaoloMW said:

Hi.  I don't have a tMap in my palette.  I have the tELTMysqlMAp, and I have a tELTJDBCMap.  Should I try the JDBCMap component?
Thank you.
Cathy

#4 2017-02-21 13:27:45

cdepaoloMW
3 posts

cdepaoloMW said:

Hello again.  I didn't see tMap when I searched.  I had to open up the Processing menu in order to see it.  The tMap object did accept the link from the tMysqlInput component.  Thank you for your help.  This issue can be marked as closed.

#5 2017-02-22 09:42:04

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Hi,
If the issue is closed, could you please click the "Set this topic as resolved" link which is right underneath your initial post? This way, other users will be informed that this thread has been resolved.
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy