You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2017-02-24 15:06:50

GuillaumeHSV

GuillaumeHSV said:

tRestRequest - JSON custom converter (jettison.mapped.typeconverter)

Hello,
I need your help on a problem i struggle to understand.
I have created a routines (CustomConverter) which extends 'jettison.mapped.typeconverter' to be able to render json values like (null, and force string output on particular fields). 
Then in my job i have added "System.setProperty("jettison.mapped.typeconverter.class", "routines.CustomConverter");" in a tJava, and everything works fine in the studio (i get the expected output), but when i export it to karaf container, it does nothing (no error).

I have even tried to modify the talend base component(rs.provider) to set jaxrs jsonProvider and tell that component to use my new class (CustomConverter"), and again it is working fine in the studio but the exported version of the job does nothing more (still no error).

Do you guys have an idea of why it is not working when deployed as an osgi bundle ?

Thanks in advance.

Guillaume

#2 2017-02-27 09:31:40

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: tRestRequest - JSON custom converter (jettison.mapped.typeconverter)

Hi,
What's the build version you are using? Did you use the same version for both studio and talend run time? No error message in tesb.log?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2017-02-27 09:50:13

GuillaumeHSV

GuillaumeHSV said:

It's a fresh and recent install of Talend ESB v6.3 (Studio and Runtime) => TOS_ESB-20161026_1219-V6.3.0
No error message in tesb.log.
This really make no sense to me.

Thanks for your help.

#4 2017-02-27 10:16:42

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Hi,
How did you deploy your job on talend runtime? Did you follow up document about:TalendHelpCenter:How+to+build+Jobs to build a job as OSGI bundle for ESB?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#5 2017-02-27 10:21:13

GuillaumeHSV

GuillaumeHSV said:

Yeah of course, we have already a lot of talend job (trestrequest) running and deployed as osgi bundle.

#6 2017-02-28 11:36:56

GuillaumeHSV

GuillaumeHSV said:

No one have an idea of what's going on down there ?

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy