You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2012-12-08 03:18:05

sneezy
16 posts

sneezy said:

[resolved] tParallelize in 5.2.0 TOS Components Reference Guide

In the 5.2.0 TOS Components Reference Guide, in the documentation for tNamedPipeOutput, there is an example of how to use tNamedPipeOutput.  This example, named "Scenario: Writing and loading data through a named-pipe", uses tParallelize, which is in the Talend Integration Suite, not in TOS.  Changing this example to remove tParallelize would make it easier to use the 5.2.0 TOS Components Reference Guide.

#2 2012-12-08 13:30:36

shong
Talend Team

shong said:

Re: [resolved] tParallelize in 5.2.0 TOS Components Reference Guide

Hi
I agree with you, I will notify this topic to our doc team, thank you for your post.

Shong

Email:shong@talend.com
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the global leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!

#3 2012-12-11 20:23:44

sneezy
16 posts

sneezy said:

Hi shong,

I'm trying to use a named pipe in the same way that's used in the example with tParallelize.  Unfortunately, it does not work: I get the error message "java.io.IOException: Named pipe write failed: Waiting for a process to open the other end of the pipe" on tNamedPipeOutput_1 (post # 27402).  I assume I've made a mistake in design or configuration.  Would you be so kind as to take a look at post # 27402?

Thank you.

#4 2013-02-05 13:43:11

asitabh

asitabh said:

Did anybody try this with Talend Open Studio
I am also getting same error
Named pipe write failed: Waiting for a process to open the other end of the pipe

Can someone help me out ?

#5 2015-03-02 14:18:53

blessey
11 posts

blessey said:

hi shong,

I am giving 3 columns as an input to tnamedpipeopen, then i am using tfileinputdelimited to perform some function like ((String)globalMap.get("tNamedPipeOutput_1_PIPE_NATIVE_NAME")  and  this one is connected to the tnamedpipeoutput.then again i am closing it and i am getting the error of

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no namedpipe_jni in java.library.path

can any one help me...

Last edited by blessey (2015-03-03 05:56:15)

#6 2015-03-05 14:34:16

pteyssier
Talend Team

pteyssier said:

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy