Melissa Marsico said:
My name is Melissa Marsico and I am a recruiter with Domino's Pizza in Ann Arbor, MI. We are currently looking for 2 Senior Talend/ETL Developers to join our team. This position will work within the Information Warehouse team to develop automated extraction, transformation and loading processes across the Dominos digital landscape while focusing on quality and efficiency to support the needs of the business. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in exploring this role further.
(90%) Design & Develop Scalable and Reusable Database Processes
Design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to provide complex software enhancements for databases
Design and develop SQL / Java processes to perform complex ETL processes
Gather requirements from users and business leaders
Reverse engineer Pearl / Shell scripts to transition to Talend
Monitor scheduled jobs and improve reliability of ongoing processes
Monitor and measure system performance
Mentor junior staff in ETL best practices and efficiencies
(10%) Project Management
Construct and design documents and documentation to aid in maintenance and code reuse in accordance with team processes and standards
Interact with key partners and internal users regarding timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration
Coordinate and participate in application testing and quality inspections
Participate in code reviews in accordance to standards
Strong communication skills (oral and written)
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Fluent in relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts
Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies
6 to 8 years experience using standard ETL tools; experience with Talend or DataStage a plus
6 to 8 years experience with SQL Server, Netezza a plus
6 to 8 years experience in developing procedures, packages and functions in DW environment
2 to 4 years of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, Pearl
Knowledge of CRM, MDM, Business Intelligence a plus
Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience
Understanding of the software development lifecycle including agile Methodology
Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
Ability to be self-sufficient and take lead in problem solving
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
Thanks for posting your requirement.
Were you looking for full time employees for these positions? If not, we can provide couple of consultants who are very experienced and can support you from the project begin to end. That includes training the people, setting up the environment, development, implementation and support. Please let us know if you are interested in speaking to us.
We are one of the partners to Talend Company.
For more details, you can reach to us email@example.com
HI Shiva here from vectorsoft. If you are interested in this position or if you have reference, please contact me on 972-637-7900 Ext – 201 / firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Below is an urgent position for a Talend Developer with our client in Jacksonville, FL. Please send me candidates with RECENT Talend Experience.
Position: Talend Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Process: Phone and Skype
· Install Talend data management platform enterprise version – including code repository, TAC on Tomcat, job server, studio and other Talend components in a linux environment.
· Configure, Administer, Design, Develop, Data Transformation ETL (extract transform load) , ETL (extract load transform) and data quality automation routines in Talend.
· Configure environments in Talend and managing Talend jobs across environments
· Provide on-going production support, system administration and resolve production issues
· Optimize and fine-tune Talend jobs for performance
· Manage Talend Job server using TAC (Talend administration console) for job administration, and administer Tomcat for TAC
· Interact with other team members like analysts, testers, business users as needed for proper co-ordination and development alignment
· Work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with attention to details, as required
· Create and maintain technical design documentation