You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2015-03-17 12:24:27

azrael1111
31 posts

azrael1111 said:

Context view - unused vars

It would be great if in the context view, the context variables would be indicating with a green or red icon if they are being used or not. Very often it happens that I lose the need of a variable in a context group, but it's hard to remember if it is needed any more.

#2 2015-03-17 18:29:51

Mike_West
226 posts

Mike_West said:

Re: Context view - unused vars

Manageability features come with the licensed version.  For example, in the licensed version you can perform impact analysis on a context group to see where contexts are used.

#3 2015-03-17 19:13:56

azrael1111
31 posts

azrael1111 said:

did not know this. 
anyway, what the price of the licensed version. I am looking for information, but cannot find anything

#4 2015-03-17 19:29:32

Mike_West
226 posts

Mike_West said:

The price depends on edition, license type, number of users or environments and concurrent users and whatever you negotiate.  I suggest contact sales@talend.com.  I am sure they will be happy to hear from you big_smile

#5 2015-03-18 08:42:33

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Hi azrael1111,

Feel free to send an email to sales@talend.com for your requirement of the licensed version.

Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy