You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2015-05-08 21:57:22

scottwouw
8 posts

scottwouw said:

tWebService component not well documentated in the reference guide

The reference guides for the tWebService component uses example webservice operations that return their data in a CDATA section.  Thereby making the examples pretty much useless.  I need to know how to make a complex xml result to the flatten schema that comes out of the component.  The documentation doesn't explain how.  This should be a easy thing to do for a data integration tool.

#2 2015-05-09 01:43:11

shong
Talend Team

shong said:

Re: tWebService component not well documentated in the reference guide

Hello
Thanks for your comments, we are always listening user's comments and suggestions to improve the reference guides. This component takes a public webservice that everyone can call it and learn how to use this component as an example. I don't fully understand your request here, can you please explain it with more details? So we could suggest how to process next.

I need to know how to make a complex xml result to the flatten schema that comes out of the component. 

Best regards
Shong

Email:shong@talend.com
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the global leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy