You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2015-04-28 10:30:55

pcoffre
785 posts

pcoffre said:

Talend Integration Cloud is Available: Unlock Now the Power of Cloud!

Dear Community,

We are pleased to announce that Talend Integration Cloud, a secure cloud integration platform, capable of connecting all your data and applications in the cloud or on-premises, is available. Powerful, graphical tools and prebuilt components and connectors make integration simple to connect, enrich and share data, so IT can focus on more strategic integration challenges.

Unlock the power of the cloud with Talend Studio.

Talend Integration Cloud includes the powerful Talend Studio and new web-based designer tools to maximize your productivity. Speed cloud integration using robust graphical tools and wizards inside Talend Integration Cloud. More than 800 connectors and components simplify development of cloud-to-cloud and hybrid integration flows to deploy as governed integration services. Build simple or complex integration flows inside Talend Studio that connect, cleanse, and transform data. Simply push a button to publish and go live in seconds. Easily de-duplicate and standardize data to increase information accuracy and completeness.

Manage hybrid integration with instant, elastic and secure capacity.

Respond easily to increasing volumes of data without breaking your budget using hybrid integration. Talend Integration Cloud allows you to shift workloads from on-premises to run in a secure cloud with cloud-to-cloud or cloud-to-ground connectivity.

Enable real-time big data insight at a fraction of the cost.

Fast analytics requires fast access to accurate data. Only Talend takes advantage of the massively parallel environment of Hadoop through native and optimized code generation.

Gain more knowledge about Talend Integration Cloud and register now: http://www.talend.com/products/integration-cloud

Thanks for being a part of our community,
The Talend Team.

Follow Talend on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook.
Download and try Talend solutions

#2 2015-05-05 16:28:24

shong
Talend Team

shong said:

Re: Talend Integration Cloud is Available: Unlock Now the Power of Cloud!

Hi All 
The user documentation for Talend Integration Cloud is also available on Talend Help Center.;)
Best regards
Shong

Email:shong@talend.com
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the global leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!

#3 2015-05-05 16:48:06

pcoffre
785 posts

pcoffre said:

Thanks Shong for adding the link to the user documentation.

Best,
Pcoffre.

#4 2015-05-13 15:02:18

pcoffre
785 posts

pcoffre said:

Dear Community,

We are very pleased to announce a FREE 30-day Trial of Talend Integration Cloud: https://info.talend.com/prodevaltic.html?type=forge

Best.

#5 2015-05-14 09:15:46

umeshrakhe
624 posts

umeshrakhe said:

Hi pcoffre, 
I got the download link for free trial could studio, but due to network interruption download failed, when I tried again it is asking same details which i have filed for previous download. So I will get another licence copy or I can used previously received licence? for second download copy? please suggest.

Umesh
---------------------------------------
I am following Talend tutorial

#6 2015-05-18 10:24:22

pcoffre
785 posts

pcoffre said:

umeshrakhe wrote:

Hi pcoffre, 
I got the download link for free trial could studio, but due to network interruption download failed, when I tried again it is asking same details which i have filed for previous download. So I will get another licence copy or I can used previously received licence? for second download copy? please suggest.

Hi Umesh,

The same license is still valid for the product. The download would need to be redone in order to use Talend Integration Cloud.

Best,
Pcoffre.

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy