Talend today announced the immediate availability of Talend 6 (www.talend.com/products/talend-6), the industry’s first and only data integration platform with native support for Apache Spark and Spark Streaming. By leveraging over 100 Spark components, Talend 6 delivers unmatched data processing speed and enables any company to convert streaming big data or IoT sensor information into immediately actionable insights.
More on our press release, visible here: http://www.talend.com/about-us/press-re … n-platform
What’s New in Talend 6?
- First data integration platform on Spark
- Deliver an end-to-end integration platform for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- From Continuous Integration to Continuous Delivery with Talend Data Integration
- Power Big Data, Mobile, and Cloud Apps with New insight
- Make data smarter and more secure
- Extend your integration reach
Get more details on our Talend 6 "What's New" page : http://www.talend.com/products/talend-6
Thanks for being a part of our community,
The Talend Team.
I've recently installed Talend Real time Bigdata platform 6.0.1 tool and observed that there no SPARK components displaying under Palette.
So is there any special provision to set, so that SPARK components will appear? or there are no SPARK components at all in 6.0.1?
However, I've read the components list from the release notes, and am unable to see any component related to SPARK.
So please let me know the reason?
Thank you in advance.