Leela Prasanna S said:
Can anyone please answer these questions?
1. What is the use of lookup connection?
a. To fetch data from lookup table for each iteration of main flow
b. To fetch data from master table for each iteration of lookup
c. Both a and b
d. None of the above
2. What is the use of "on ComponentError"
a. To catch error at component level
b. To redirect data flow when a component throws exception
c. To catch error at subjob level
d. To redirect data flow when a subjob throws exception \
3. Talend can't have any user defined methods.
4. Which component is used to run anything before main job start executing?
What is the use of lookup connection?
1. Lookup concept is, tMap first would load all the records from the source into the memory from lookup connection. Once loaded it will take first record from main and will apply your join and deliver output records...and then go for second record...
What is the use of "on ComponentError"
on ComponentError is component triggers which will only trigger the target component once the execution of the source component is complete without error
Talend can't have any user defined methods.
Are you looking for custom code component tjava, tjavarow or tjavaflex?
Which component is used to run anything before main job start executing?
Usually, TalendHelpCenter:tPrejob is used to trigger a task required for the execution of a Job
Let us know if it is Ok with you.
What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!