You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2016-06-24 08:07:57

chall
7 posts

chall said:

Failure to run ESB trun.bat Windows

All,
I have been following the instructions here: . Every time I run trun.bat an error is generated concerning a path (file/directory?) missing. There is no further level under container\data so it is indeed missing. The package as I installed it did not have this either. There are no setup steps that would appear to generate this and no requirement to do so according to the instructions. This or similar issues appears in the forum but with few conclusive answers. The environment is Windows Server 2008 R2 running Java 1_7_79 JDK.  
Can anyone throw any light on this since I am unable to go live with a project due to this holdup.
c:\Program Files\Talend\Runtime_ESBSE\container\bin>trun
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program%20Files\Talend\Runtime_ESBSE\container
\data\port (The system cannot find the path specified)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.InstanceHelper.setupShutdown(InstanceHelper.jav
a:155)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main$KarafLockCallback.lockAquired(Main.java:62
2)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.doMonitor(Main.java:338)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.access$100(Main.java:73)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main$1.run(Main.java:325)

Regards
Chris

#2 2016-06-24 08:09:23

chall
7 posts

chall said:

Re: Failure to run ESB trun.bat Windows

URL removed: Talend HELP: TalendESBContainerAdministrationGuide53EN/17.2+Installing+the+wrapper

#3 2016-09-02 14:29:48

rmartin
16 posts

rmartin said:

Hello,

There must be no space in Windows Path in order to run it wink

Sincerely,
Renald.

#4 2016-09-04 09:42:13

chall
7 posts

chall said:

Renald,
Thanks for the reply. In the end we migrate this all onto a Linux system and now things are more straightforward.
Regards
Chris

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy