You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2016-12-04 17:24:42

Daywalker
4 posts

Daywalker said:

Make a request to mysql from TJAVA

already i have the following problem, im tried to comparate names like a key for the search into the tmap, but, didnt work didnt filter the names than dont match, so im tried to make a request from the tjava for get the name from the server and compare that name with the excel flow row than have into the tjava, already im using a tMysqlConnection "java.sql.Connection c = (java.sql.Connection)globalMap.get("conn_tMysqlConnection_1");" but i dont know how formulate a connection from a tjava, i appreciate any help
for download all the proyect

Last edited by Daywalker (2016-12-04 17:25:59)

#2 2016-12-05 09:53:45

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: Make a request to mysql from TJAVA

Hi,

im tried to comparate names like a key for the search into the tmap, but, didnt work didnt filter the names than dont match, so im tried to make a request from the tjava for get the name from the server and compare that name with the excel flow row than have into the tjava, already im using a tMysqlConnection "java.sql.Connection c = (java.sql.Connection)globalMap.get("conn_tMysqlConnection_1");" but i dont know how formulate a connection from a tjava

Your job requirement is not very clear for us. Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values?

Many thanks.

Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy