I'm Muzio, New Talend user.
I need to call an existing SOAP web service having a WSDL provided to me by the WS owner.
I've already tried to call it using Soap UI and it works fine.
I've got a big doubt about which component use in "Talend studio for ESB" to call that web service.
MoreOver, using tSOAP or tWebServiceInput or tWebService i'm not able to use WSDL to retrieve input and output schemas.
I tried also to create a reference of the W.S. on "Service" leaf... no way
Can you please let me know which one, in your opinion, should be the best way to built the solution?
Thanks in advance
Last edited by MkMouss (2016-12-05 12:10:41)
Usually, we use tSoap component to send the defined SOAP message with the given parameters to the invoked Web service and returns the value as defined, based on the given parameters.
In tsoap compoment, by default, the schema contains three String type columns:
- Header: stores the SOAP message header of the response from the server end.
- Body: stores the SOAP message body of the response from the server end.
- Fault: stores the error information when an error occurs during the SOAP message processing.
Have you already checked the scenario in component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tSOAP?
What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!
Thanks for the quick reply
i still have some problem during the connection to the SOAP endpoint
"https://192.168.1.16:44310/sap/bc/srt/r … _materiale"
i notice the certificate i'm tring to use is not trusted!
Is there any option to force TALEND access to the endpoint using an untrusted certificate?
Last edited by MkMouss (2016-12-06 11:32:56)
Thanks Sabrina fro the quick reply
I'm calling the web service using a tSOAP block configured as the documentation teach to do!
During the run of the process, i get back a huge list of errors
Starting job tSoapProject at 10:15 06/12/2016.
[statistics] connecting to socket on port 4054
dic 06, 2016 10:15:05 AM com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection post
SEVERE: SAAJ0009: Message send failed
Exception in component tSOAP_1
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Message send failed
I've found another topic which was spoking about it and it seam to be related to the certificate.
my question is..
heaving a endpoint "https:\\.." could this be a problem to