You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2016-11-24 14:23:11

DL001
49 posts

DL001 said:

Seemingly OK analyses are "corrupt"

I build an analyses, run it and save it. When I come back to it later, I get this message:

The file <filename>.ana cannot be read. it may be corrupted. Suggested fix: delete it.

Apart from the incredulous suggestion that deleting it fixes the problem, what's going on here? I've got a number of analyses which have this problem and I'm getting rather cheesed off with out-of-the-box functionality not working.

Please advise.

#2 2016-12-08 09:12:02

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: Seemingly OK analyses are "corrupt"

Hi,
Sorry for delay!
Did you rename any folder? Would you mind giving us some descriptions to repro your issue? On which build version you got this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2016-12-08 12:49:39

DL001
49 posts

DL001 said:

Nope, this seems to relate to failures in the analyses pertaining to (i) no support for VARCHAR(MAX) and/or (ii) truncation of NUMERIC(23,0) to CHAR(20) for Pattern Low Frequency analysis

#4 2016-12-14 08:36:32

DL001
49 posts

DL001 said:

After some investigation, it appears that the SQL Server connector fails to properly support columns that are VARCHAR(MAX) and NVARCHAR(MAX) - how do I report this as a defect?

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy