You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2016-12-23 15:55:05

rhall_2.0
1251 posts

rhall_2.0 said:

Talend DI (some ESB) contract role in Uxbridge - Immediate start

We need a Talend DI (with maybe some ESB, but not mandatory) at a logistics company in Uxbridge. This has gone out to recruitment consultants, but we are not having much luck. You need at least 2 years solid Talend, must have worked with XML (reading/writing), must have worked with the Enterprise Edition, and if you have TDM experience as well you will be perfect. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you apply via this message and are successful, you can expect a better rate than via recruitment consultants since we are bypassing that extra expense this way.
Get in contact with me via here or Richard@Rilhia.com. Candidates will need to provide a CV and be able to take a brief telephone call so that I can assess your suitability (lots of "expert" candidates via recruitment consultants have barely used Talend before). The successful candidate will need to start ASAP.

rilhiaSolutionsLogo_0.png

#2 2016-12-28 15:32:59

rhall_2.0
1251 posts

rhall_2.0 said:

Re: Talend DI (some ESB) contract role in Uxbridge - Immediate start

Just a short update. I have had a few people contact me with some good experience, however they have all been based outside of the UK. Unfortunately this role requires the individual to work on site. Remote working is not a possibility for this role

rilhiaSolutionsLogo_0.png

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy