You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2017-01-12 13:04:12

neepandey
5 posts

neepandey said:

How to connect to Talend Metadata Manager from Talend BigData Sandbox?

Hi All, 
I wanted to perform data lineage, impact analysis, and other metadata management related activities using Talend real-time Big Data Sandbox. Please guide me how to connect to Talend Metadata Manager for performing these activities.
Thanks in Advance!!!

#2 2017-01-16 08:24:46

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: How to connect to Talend Metadata Manager from Talend BigData Sandbox?

Hi,
Are you looking for talend repository manager? Could you please take a look at this document about:TalendHelpCenter:Getting+started+with+Talend+Repository+Manager?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2017-01-16 10:08:31

neepandey
5 posts

neepandey said:

I want to connect to Talend Admin Console and Repository Manager but I am unable to locate "org.talend.admininstration.war" and "org.talend.repositorymanager.war" in my Talend Real-Time Bigdata sandbox. Please suggest me from where I can get these files. 

#4 2017-01-16 11:26:37

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Hi,
Are you using a 30-day free trial version of real-time bigdata platform product? If so, there is no server part in your download.(studio only) 
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#5 2017-01-20 18:10:49

dwilmer
Talend Team

dwilmer said:

The activities you are trying to perform are not supported as part of the Big Data Sandbox.  However, please feel free to contact your Talend Account Executive, who should be able to assist in providing more information and setting up more in-depth demos of Talend Products (including the activities you listed above).

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy