You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2017-01-12 16:57:05

cby
2 posts

cby said:

Unable to install the Sandox

hello All and happy new year !

I try to install the Talend Big Data Sandbox by following the CB_EN_BD_BigData_Insights.pdf document.
Unfortunately the process (see page 7 of the previous named document) is still sticked after 2 hours at a step called "Importing Base Studio Project via Talend Commandline".
What can I do ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

#2 2017-01-15 15:48:33

arinbose

arinbose said:

Re: Unable to install the Sandox

Same issue here.

#3 2017-01-16 04:54:25

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Hi,
Could you please take a look at this resolution forum:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewt … p?id=53481 to see if it is Ok with your issue?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#4 2017-01-20 17:49:34

dwilmer
Talend Team

dwilmer said:

It sounds like the license retrieval was not successful.  Can you try to re-import the .ova file and restart the build process.  You need a good internet connection during the build process to pull specific docker containers.  If these docker containers fail to download, the build process will not be successful.

#5 2017-01-23 10:32:35

cby
2 posts

cby said:

In fact the problem came from my enterprise proxy. With a direct connection, the entire setup process finished with success.

#6 2017-02-14 17:38:45

Thibaut70

Thibaut70 said:

Hello,

I have the same issue, is there a way to achieved it behind an enterprise proxy?

Thank you in advance for your help!

#7 2017-02-21 23:06:05

Atif

Atif said:

I have the same issue using both the vmware and vbox editions on mac. I even turned off my macOS firewall and no anti-virus or obstructuive daemon running. Can't figure out the problem.

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy