You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2017-02-10 19:40:41

plumberg
115 posts

plumberg said:

agent.properties - Missing

In my ESB jobs, I enabled the option "Use Service Activity Monitor" in tRestRequest. When I deploy the build in Talend Runtime, all looks good. If I am running it from the Open Studio for ESB, I see the below warnings. 

Is this the expected behavior?
[WARN ]: org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer - Could not load properties from URL [file:${spring.config.location}/agent.properties]: ${spring.config.location}\agent.properties (The system cannot find the path specified)
[WARN ]: org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer - Could not load properties from class path resource [config/agent.properties]: class path resource [config/agent.properties] cannot be opened because it does not exist

Thank you in advance!

#2 2017-02-13 04:04:24

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Re: agent.properties - Missing

Hi plumberg,
Could you please indicate what's the build version you are using? Are you using same version for both ESB studio and runtime? Could you please show us your ESB job setting screenshots? 
Besy regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#3 2017-02-13 16:51:08

plumberg
115 posts

plumberg said:

xdshi wrote:

Hi plumberg,
Could you please indicate what's the build version you are using? Are you using same version for both ESB studio and runtime? Could you please show us your ESB job setting screenshots? 
Besy regards
Sabrina

TOS_ESB-20160704_1411-V6.2.1
The same version is used for RunTime and ESB studio.
Its a simple job with  "Use Service Activity Monitor"checked, there is a trestrequest -> tXMLMap -> tRestResponse.
The job when deployed on the Runtime works perfectly fine.
Thank you

#4 2017-02-23 16:44:06

plumberg
115 posts

plumberg said:

Any help please? 

#5 2017-02-24 07:20:42

xdshi
Talend Team

xdshi said:

Hi,
Did you follow up document about:TalendHelpCenter:How+to+build+Jobs to your job as an OSGI bundle for ESB?
Best regards
Sabrina

What we can do is to make sure that Talend will be your best choice!

#6 2017-02-24 14:09:09

plumberg
115 posts

plumberg said:

xdshi wrote:

Hi,
Did you follow up document about:TalendHelpCenter:How+to+build+Jobs to your job as an OSGI bundle for ESB?
Best regards
Sabrina

Yes, the SAM event monitoring works perfectly fine when I deploy the bundle to Karaf. However on the Studio, it gives this warning.
So, SAM is not supported on the Studio? SAM will work only on the Runtime?
Thanks.

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy