You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2012-12-17 10:45:06

Nayan_Naik
7 posts

Nayan_Naik said:

Talend with Hive DB

In a blog by Yves i read the following comment "It(Talend) offers an "IN PLACE" data profiling which means data does not need to go through the time-consuming process of being extracted from Hadoop before being profiled. "

questions regarding the above comment:
1)So how is this different from other Data profiling Tools??

2)As per my understanding when we run an analysis on Talend , the query runs a MapReduce program on hive in the backend to get the output from Hadoop , so anyways the data is not "MOVED".So how is Talend providing an "IN PLACE" solution???

#2 2014-06-30 15:41:08

vinothrajan
9 posts

vinothrajan said:

Re: Talend with Hive DB

How to extract the report,once the analysis run is executed. in Talend Data Quality

#3 2014-06-30 15:42:43

vinothrajan
9 posts

vinothrajan said:

How to connect the hive database in Talend Data Quality. I have done through jdbc connectivity. for this i can able to pull only schema not the tables

#4 2014-07-08 16:39:00

scorreia
Talend Team

scorreia said:

@Nayan, Which other data profiling tool do you think is able to profile data without extracting a subset from hadoop?
@vinothrajan, you seem to ask two unrelated questions. You should start a new discussion thread for each of your question. Otherwise, you will not get clear answers.

Thank you for your support,
Sebastiao Correia.

#5 2017-03-08 11:19:28

indra reddy
1 post

indra reddy said:

Hi,

I am trying to connect to Hbase Using Talend , Please share the answer as soon as possible

Thanks,

Last edited by indra reddy (2017-03-08 11:22:32)

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy